Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bare Buns and the new-found ability to unzip

I forgot to write about this last week, but it was definitely memorable.

J and I are taking a class on Tuesday nights, so Grandma and Grandpa E come over and hang out with the girls and put them to bed.

Last Wednesday morning, I heard Jana chatting away in her crib, so I went to get her.

I walked in the door, made my way through the mess of toys strewn about to the window. As I slowly pulled up the shade, allowing time for Jana's eyes to adjust, I saw... no, it couldn't be.

In the light of the morning, I saw two white buns, yes buns!

Jana was lying on her belly with her knees tucked under her... and her behind in the air... and it was bare.

As I approached her crib, I saw that she had one leg out of her sleeper and her diaper was off.

Somehow, my little houdini, managed to unzip her sleeper, pull a leg out and unfasten her diaper. The most amazing part of it all is that her sheet and blankets were unscathed.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You got lucky with the sheets!

S said...

Note to self: Adam and Jana are not allowed to play together - I'm worried she'll teach him bad habits!

Too funny!