Thursday, October 25, 2007

Note to self: Beware of what you say!

Jana is such a little mimic right now!

We were in the bathroom and there was a commercial on the TV that was a cartoony commercial for a kids' cold medicine and the mama bear called the little bear "cubby." After hearing it once, I heard "cubby" for the rest of the night.

I was watching Oprah today and she said "Oh my." For the rest of the day, Jana was parroting "Oh My!" It was hilarious.

She has also learned how to crawl up on the chairs... and the kitchen table if we're not careful. We caught her up there twice in the span of a few minutes.



1 comment:

S said...

she's just as graceful as Adam getting up on that chair LOL

Adam also mimicks everything and unfortunately for me, one day it was "Oh Shit!" (My fault because I dropped pizza - topping side down - on my carpet)