Saturday, April 26, 2008

What happens at Gramma and Grampa's stays at Gramma and Grampa's!

It's like one of those Vegas commercials.

I have always wondered what really goes on when I drop them off, but was always too scared to know for sure. Gramma and Grampa are wonderful and I know the girls are in such good hands, but Jana seems to find more to get into at their house than at ours.

But since I was subbing in the afternoons all week, the girls spent quite a bit of time over there this last week. And Gramma and Grampa decided to share the pictures....

Jana and Moosey riding the tractor across the kitchen floor while Jana was still in her pjs.


Queen of the Grampa Mountain! Hope you didn't really want to read that paper, Grampa!

Hmmmmm! Think we had some fun with the deck of cards? Also please notice the drawer of the table is open and things are sticking up out of the drawer - a sure sign that she's been rifling through it again.

Another angle on the devastation in wake of our beloved Toddler Tornado. (In case you don't know Gramma and Grampa, their house is always immaculate, so this picture is quite shocking to us all!) Who knew someone so little could make a mess so big!



And she's found the stickers!

Apparently Jana decided she wanted to feed Kara. Pairing a toddler who still struggles with the use of utensils at times, and a baby who wants to know what is going on in every corner of the room at all times, you can guess how this one is going to end.



The Line Up. You tell me who looks like the guilty party.

And finally, my favorite.

I arrived back at Gramma and Grampa's before Jana woke up. She started to make noise and I headed upstairs to get her. Grampa warned me before I got to the stairs that Jana took "two new friends to bed with her." Uh, oh! (Jana has been collecting new friends from Gramma's sheep collection and bringing them home when she refuses to part company with them.) Come to find out, the friends weren't sheep. They weren't stuffed animals at all. They were two rolls of toilet paper - fully wrapped. This is what greeted me as I went to retrieve Jana. There was a chorus of "Oh Grampa" sighed as we discovered the mess.

Thanks Gramma and Grampa for loving our wonderful girls so much and taking such wonderful care of us all! We love you very, very much.

1 comment:

S said...

Oh my stars the mess cracked me up!!! I'm glad I don't know what happens when Adam's at Gramma and Poppa's house LOL