Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big Girl Bed Part 2: The morning

Jana slept pretty well last night, despite both girls deciding to get up between 6:30 and 7:00.

Knowing my daughter, I brought the camera in with me when I went to get her out of bed. While she was chatting away to all of her friends, she was still snuggled into bed. Snuggled is definitely the word for it because she had brought all of her friends into bed with her. I'm not sure there were any friends left in the room that she could reach that weren't in bed with her.


Here is a close up of all the friends, books, and the Dora ball that were in bed with her when she finally decided to get up this morning.



She did cry again tonight when we put her down, but it only lasted a few minutes and was done.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad that the transition to the big girl bed is going so well.

S said...

Adam does the same thing too funny