Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finally a post about my Kara Mae

I often feel guilty because so many of pictures are of Jana right now as are most of my updates. Jana is in that phase of amazing us each day; therefore, there don't seem to be as much on here about Kara.

Kara is working on all four top front teeth... still. The left middle popped through on the 29th of last month and the other three keep coming to the surface and then dropping back down. It looks like the next one that will pop through is the 2nd tooth on the right. We can see the 2nd tooth on the left, but it doesn't seem to want to come through. Kara's a trooper because these little buggers have been trying to come in for months now.

She is also scooting backwards now. Watch.


Kara is such a momma's girl when I'm around, but adores Daddy. They have a wonderful time together when I'm not around. "-)

Here she is looking at Daddy with those big baby blues.

She's also getting more in to playing with toys.

And she knows full well what she's doing. She gives us these little looks of, I know you're looking at me. And when she steals toys from Jana - she knows what she's doing. I love her little personality.

2 comments:

Jen said...

GO KARA! ooh pretty soon she there will no stopping her!

S said...

I've been trying hard to take as many pictures of Megan as I do of Adam but Megan just sleeps and really how many pictures of a sleeping baby can I have LOL

Kara's a sweetie! She's getting so big!