Friday, February 15, 2008

Getting so big!

First, I have to show you this pic. I love this picture of Jana. I woke her up from her nap and was immediately overwhelmed by the smell of poo. Apparently she went down for her nap yesterday in a pull up and no pants. Well, the pull up shifted and well... to be really graphic, she pooped out the leg. It was nasty. So she went straight to the bath. After her bath, she had a hard time warming up. (We now realize it was because she was getting sick.) So she has on sweatpant capris, a long sleeve shirt and her hooded Seahawk sweatshirt. She insisted on putting on the hood. Ahhh, I love this kid!


I was in shock today of how much curl her hair is taking on. First, I'm amazed at how much and how long her hair is these days, but also I'm amazed at the curls.


She actually has real ringlets!

1 comment:

S said...

Love the outfit :giggle:

And her hair is so pretty!