Saturday, March 15, 2008

Quick visit by Grammy and Papa

Grammy and Papa had been off enjoying the sunshine of Palm Springs for two weeks, but were able to stop by on their way home.

They pulled up and, of course, Maiya started barking like crazy. Jana ran to the door to open it. I opened the door and she promptly stepped on the front porch and yelled, "Gammy and Papa here. Hi Gammy and Papa!"

They brought us some wonderful pizza for lunch and because the girls woke up so late, got some great play time with them.

Jana decided to show off all of her cars by putting then all into one of our reusable grocery bags and carried them around for the rest of the day.

Kara got to enjoy one of Daddy's hats while she ate her lunch.


Next it was story time with Papa.

Jana loves to climb on things right now. She emptied Kara's toys our of the bin, turned it over, and climbed on top - insisting that Daddy turn on one of his games: "watch a monkeys, Daddy."

(I'm sad this one turned out fuzzy.) When I could finally get her attention to turn and give me "cheeses" this is what I got. I love it!

1 comment:

S said...

love your girls!