Monday, November 2, 2009

Kara's update!

It's been way too long since I've updated on Kara. This kid is such a ham!!!

She still says "I want a ca-wee you!" when she wants us to carry her.

The other day we were at the pool and I said, "You crack me up." Her response was: "No Mama. You crack you up!" Ha!

She likes to say, "you make me laugh." (I apparently say that way too much.)

Here we are enjoying one of our Mama-Kara playdates on a Wednesday that Jana was at school.



Jana, Kara and I went on a bike ride/walk on a gorgeous fall morning. This is one of the adorable pictures, but Kara will hate me for dressing her in this later in life. Okay, okay. I didn't think about the fact that the jacket is exactly the same print as the stretch pants she had already been wearing, but at least she was warm!


She wasn't so sure about the blue mouth that lingered after finishing her lollipop!

Here's our little butterfly playing a game before we headed out trick or treating. She asks to put this on, just about every day! She's so funny! She says, "I be a butterfly with shiny wings on my back!"

The silly girl LOVES wearing this thing.

She still asks for her "Juicy moke" (Juice and milk) whenever she wakes up and when she wants something to drink. She must have both! And she has a thing right now for glasses. She apparently got a hold of Daddy's glasses.

This is one of those moments that I'm mad at myself for letting so much time go by. There was a great story to go along with this picture, but I can't remember it. I know this made us laugh for quite some time, but I can't remember at all why. But here's Kara Mae - what a goof!

No comments: