Friday, May 22, 2009

Funny Conversations with Jana

Oh the things out of the mouths of babes:

Jana: Mommy, is all my family here?
Mama: You'll get to see Gramps and Glenna today
Jana: Grandma is my grandma and Grandma is Daddy's Mommy. And Grammy is my Grammy and Grammy is your Mommy.
Mama: Yes, that's right.
Jana: So, who is Papa?
Mama: Papa is my Daddy.
Jana: Oooooh. I see.

At 5:15 am, when she needed to go to potty. (After waking up Mama by pounding on her door...):
Jana: Mama is it Kara's birthday today?
Mama: What ?!?!?!?!
Jana: Is it Kara's birthday today?
Mama: No, it's tomorrow.
Jana: Tomorrow when I wake up or tomorrow after sleepies?
Mama: Huh?
Jana: Why is it Kara's birthday?
Mama: Uhhh. Because it is.

Last night Jana and Mama went to the store to pick out a present that she will give to Kara for her birthday. It took her a while to pick out a present for Kara, because everything was, "well, I'd like to have this for myself." She settled on a Mickey Mouse bath toy (and a goofy one for herself, but shhh, we won't tell sis that they aren't both for her.)

No comments: