Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tulip Farm - Easter Weekend

Once again, I'm awed by life. First by the absolute beauty of the valley we live in, and again by the amazing family in which I have been able to join. Such amazing and wonderful people. (I wish I could take credit for the amazing pictures, but I took... not a one!)

We headed to a local tulip farm today with the family... 14 of us to be exact.

The girls had a wonderful time, loved the flowers, company, and other extras the farm had.
Here's our adorable niece in a wooden shoe.

Kara Mae and those baby blues.

Jana's turn for some pics in the shoe.

And of course, the duck races were great fun.

Kara now must "a walk" everywhere, so she was one sleepy girl by the end.

But the cow train was the huge hit! The girls excitedly watched the cow train and couldn't wait for their turn.

Jana and Mama in our cow car (which I apparently picked a small one, so we were mushed in there).
My new favorite picture of Jana and I.
Uncle P and Baby Cousin Ari.
And here's us on our ride on the Cow Train.

Tell me this kid doesn't have her Grandpa wrapped around her little finger!

And yet another shot of Jana and a pair of big of wooden shoes.

We had a wonderful time with wonderful company.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful tulip farm! The cow train looked like fun!