Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some picture fun!

I've been home all this week, so the girls and I have been having some fun. They have been such characters.

Tell me this kid doesn't pose!

Binky addiction.

"Mama, I'm Tinkerbell." "Smile, Tinkerbell." "Don't call me Tinkerbell. I'm Jana!"

Or shall we call you Fancy Nancy.

A typical post-nap look. Yikes. Spacey eyes, one piggy up, one piggy down, and soaked in drool from the binky. Attractive, huh? I call it teenage bribery!

Little Miss Sassy Pants, so proud of her outfit today - She seriously sparkled a bit when people told her how cute she looked today. Yikes!

So close, yet so far... almost a cute picture of the two of them... almost.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Adorable pictures! The girls are looking so much alike - I did a double take when I saw your first picture of Kara. They both have the most beautiful blue eyes.