Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The things toddler say!

Jana is a crack up!

Dada has been working on getting Jana to pick her stories for bedtime a little faster. He now has her trained to get her stories by the count of ten. The other night, after witnessing this for the first time, I was so impressed and told Dada, "Yay Daddy. You're the man." Jana responded with "No, Mommy. Daddy's a boy!" Hee, hee.

Then this morning, I was putting clothes away in Jana's room and she decided that she needed to get Kara up. She barged into her room yelling, "Good morning Kara!" Then as I finished putting the laundry away, I hear Jana reading Kara stories. She read "Hi Blueberry", which she has memorized and then was teaching her Baby Signs. Oh make my heart melt!

Almost makes me forget about Jana hitting and kicking Kara all day. :-P

3 comments:

S said...

awwwww that's so sweet!

Kristi Ann said...

aww...those moments are truly priceless and make everything else seem dull in comparison!

I love hearing the sweet things Jana says! She has always made me giggle! :)

Emma and Noah's Mommy said...

Have to agree Jana is soooo sweet, love Kara too of course:) "Tonya's here... I love you" yes, I'll never forget that... my kids are beyond getting excited when they see me:) Emma asked (because I've been sick all week) if "boring mom was going to pick her up from school today" What happened?