Friday, July 27, 2007

Pics to enjoy

Enough of my me-centered posts. Here are some new pics of my obsessions: my girls!

Here's Jana playing in her sandbox. At least we don't have to worry about her being afraid of getting dirty.

"I love my sandbox!"

Here's my little stinker in her chair. Yes, you see it right... that is bbq sauce on her forehead. Needless to say, meal times have gotten interesting around here with her new strides toward independence.


Kara and Daddy chillin'. Tell me that baby doesn't look relaxed!

Apparently we have some work to do on teaching her that pants go on the bottom, not on the head.


Kara is staring at her new friend: the whale.


Jana's into dressing herself in her accessories. I guess it was just a two hat kind of day.


I remember being so strict with Jana about teaching her to nap in her crib. And here is Kara's napping place... her swing. I'm so bad.

Here' s my goofy girl in her baseball hat, playing with her house. She was being too cute, so I had to take lots of pics. Here are my faves.

No comments: