Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jana's 2nd haircut

Jana got her second hair cut ever last night. I've been trying to convince her for over a month that she should get her hair cut, but she adamantly disagreed. So, Daddy got his hair cut last night and "Jim the Barber" (a family friend) snuck Jana in for a quick trim. He LOVES cutting kids' hair and Jana gets so excited to see him. Jim has now cut 4 generations of Daddy's family's hair.

So here is Jana's scraggly mop before the haircut. While we love long hair on her, she's constantly trying to get it out of her face and getting all kinds of stuff in it and hates when I try to comb out the knots.

Jana being silly during the haircut.

Today, I tried to get some pictures of her new haircut... and Jana decided that she did not want to have her picture taken. While you can't get a good look at her cute new hair, I wanted to share the side of Jana that most people don't see. The Stinker!


And after about 10 shots just like this, her enthusiasm faded....

And I managed to slip in this shot. Not that flattering of a shot, but at least you can see the new do.

And then I snuck in another shot while Jana and Kara were brushing their teeth before naptime.

Oh my silly girls!

1 comment:

3LittleByrds said...

Lindsay, love the pics. So cute. Looks like Miss Jana is a stinker like my Ansley is. Gotta love it.