Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Jana Pictures

I don't sit still anymore. Cuddles? Who needs them? I'd rather crawl over Dada to get the camera.




I faked Mama out by eating peas and carrots for a few days and then no more.




I'm such a big girl - playing on my new music table. If I'm not crawling, I'm standing. Who needs sitting anymore?




See, mommy dresses me up in dresses on Sundays. Despite what people say, I can be girly.




Mama and I in the snow today. I would touch the snow and back away and then touch the snow again.




Hanging out with Dada in the snow, in front of the house.




You can't tell me that I wasn't one sick baby. Does it look like I don't feel good?




The upside to being sick is that I learned my new favorite thing to do: pull all the tissues out of the box as fast as I can.




I love my new music table that Great Grandma V gave me! Now I pull up on everything and even cruise to the couch from my table and back.




I also like my house that Grandma S gave me. One side of the house is in the inside and the other side of the house is the outside.

No comments: