Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Pictures '06

Here are some pictures from Jana's first Christmas.


Here is our family Christmas pic this years.





This is Jana not too amused in her Christmas dress and a Mickey Santa hat.




Dada and Jana hanging out in her Christmas jammies right before bed.




Maiya with her stocking.




Our three stockings.




Our Christmas tree before the presents were opened.




Jana enjoying the mountain of wrapping paper.




Here is one of my favorite Christmas morning memories. Jana is sitting on top of my new laptop box swinging a candy cane with a finger puppet on the end in time with the music, while dancing to the music.






Hanging out with Auntie Sarah. So amused by the bow on her head!




Enjoying the rocking horse made just for me by my Great Grandpa!





Shoveling dinner in while in my Baby's first Christmas bib. And yes, I'm still in my Christmas Jammies. (Bad Mama!)




Loving her new Tigger plane!

No comments: