Saturday, August 26, 2006

When all else fails... enjoy pictures

Here are some new pictures of my wonderful little girl.

First let's start with the food pictures...

mmmmm, rice cereal.



I actually liked rice cereal until I tasted banana. Who needs rice cereal when you can have banana?



Moving up in the world - It's now sweet potato. (Pardon the hideous pic of me. Ugh!)



Not so sure about this new flavor and texture, though. (If that pic of me doesn't kick me into action, I don't know what will.)




She's getting to be such a big girl now, I'm not sure I can handle it.

See, I am getting hair!




Yes, that's my baby in the bottom corner sitting on the couch and yes, that is football that she is watching.




I should be a Nike poster child. The clothes, the band.



I discovered my toes and they are my new favorite toy.




I'm even sitting by myself too!

No comments: